THE IMPROV. Over 50 Years & Millions of Laughs.
Improv Comedy Club and Dinner Theatre has been the career launching pad for dozens of the familiar faces of television and film. Before becoming a cast member on NBC’s ‘Saturday Night Live,’ David Spade was a “local comedian” at the Improv in Tempe, Arizona, hosting shows regularly. Bette Midler was a cocktail waitress at the Improv in New York, where she was given the opportunity to exhibit her vocal talents. Other Improv alumni include Lily Tomlin, Robin Williams, Jonathan Winters, Adam Sandler, Jerry Seinfeld, Drew Carey and the list goes on. Today, the Improv continues to showcase performers well on their way to join the ranks of the Improv’s famous veterans.
- There is a two item minimum per person inside showroom
- There will be an 18% service charge added to all checks in the showroom.
- No recording or photography during show
- No heckling or loud talking
Electronic Delivery Fee:
A $5 per ticket fee applies to all tickets regardless of how the tickets are purchased (Online, over the phone or in person).
We seat up to 12 people per table. If you have a party of 2 and we are sold out, expect to sit with another couple.
- “Preferred Seating” is located in the front of the venue, several rows closest to the stage. (This is assigned seating, by order of purchase.)
- “Regular Seating” is all areas behind the Preferred section.
- First show of the evening:
Seating for our early show is first come, first serve, host/hostess assisted. The early you enter the show room, the closer you will be towards the Improv stage. 50% of a group must present to “hold tables”. Large groups should arrive early to assure the entire party will be seated together.
- Second and third shows of the evening:
Seating for our 2nd and 3rd shows are assigned by order of purchase. (We prearrange all seats prior to the showtime.) The earlier your party buys their tickets the closer to the stage your party will be sat. When buying tickets to join another party, please let us know either online or call us at 713-333-8800
Standard Showtimes: (Showtimes are subject to change)
- Wednesday 8:00pm
- Thursday 8:00pm
- Friday 8:00pm and 10:30pm
- Saturday 7:00pm and 9:30pm
- Sunday 2:00pm and 7:30pm
Our mouthwatering appetizers, entrees, and desserts will keep you coming back for more, and our signature cocktails are unforgettable. Dinner is available immediately after doors open and our friendly staff will continue to wait on you throughout the show. You can view our full menu HERE.
Advance ticketing and reservations are always recommended as our shows do sellout. All phone reservations must be held with a valid credit card. There are 3 ways to purchase tickets.
- Call our box office at 713-333-8800 to purchase the reservation with valid credit card.
- Purchase tickets online.
- Stop by our ticket office during business hours.
Almost all shows are 21 and older with valid ID unless specified. The only shows that are NOT 21 and up will be clearly marked as “Family” or “13 and up” (Example: “Family Comedy & Magic Show”)
Discounts are available for groups of 20 or more. Arrange a holiday or after-work party, a family or friends get-together, where your group can enjoy drinks, appetizers and dinner service prior to a show.
- To start arranging your group event or private party, please contact our event coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at 713-333-8800